Our menu has something for everyone (including the kiddies and babies) whether you are looking for standard items or are in the mood for some Dutch delicacies.
THIS IS A SAMPLE MENU ONLY
When in Rome… or should we say, when in Dutch Haven, eat as the Dutch do!
- Uitsmijter – Two slices of fresh white bread with gypsy ham, fried eggs with melted Hollandse Boerenkaas (a best seller!)
- Amsterdamsebiefstuk – Fillet served on two slices of fresh white bread with gravy served with fries and a side salad
- Frikandel – Dutch sausage served with curry and fritessaus
- Bitterballen – Bitterballen are a classic Dutch bar snack as they are bite-sized deep-fried beef, mashed potato and gravy meatballs (a favourite!)
- Kroketten – Similar to bitterballen except bigger and cylindrical in shape.
If in doubt, order one of our chef’s recommendations:
- Broodjegezond – Our famous French baguette served with Boerenkaas, tomato, boiled egg and mayonnaise served with a side salad
- TheGreat Gatsby – Fresh roll with lettuce, tomato, chips, masala steak and onions served with a side salad
- Saucy sirloin – Sirloin steak topped with mushroom sauce and cheese served with chips
- Gestoofdevlees – Traditional rump stew infused with bacon pieces served on chips with a side salad
You can’t go wrong with these popular choices either:
- 100% Beef burgers – served with a side salad and chips
- Bit of everything Dutch – 1 Kroketten, 2 Bitterballen, Frikandel and crumbed chicken strips served with fries and a side salad
- Rosti – Potatorosti with 2 poached eggs and rocket with Hollandaise sauce
- Dutch Haven Breakfast – Two eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, beans, chips and toast
- Wentelteefje – French toast served with maple syrup, 2 rashers of bacon and cheese on the side
- With so many delicious options to choose from, you may want to get a head start on deciding what to eat and drink. Get your mouth watering already...